24.10.09

MY L A S T REPORT

I'll be missing you. That's what lingered in my mind when I was traveling home alone tonight.

"The most important and impressive should be concluded in the lead" is the foremost rule from the first day I learnt journalism. And when it comes to a pause in my reporting life today, I have no way to deviate from this. (But I'm gonna forget what "pyramidal style of writing" in the following)

To be frank and fair, those evil persons are not the major but heavy contribution for me to end such a stress-free work. It's a shame that I have to leave my dear colleagues and counterparts in the industry, and that I cannot wait for a new, faster computer in the office.

God has His will in every step of our lives. I got to know the lovely people, the reality, the brutality, as well as be balanced (or more often left-wing) in viewing different issues, call the government duty officer without finding out its phone number, reduce the chances of getting lost in the street, have my lunch at 5pm and finish it within 15 minutes, etc.

So I'm pretty sure that I need a long time to adapt to the normality and I'm gonna miss such an abnormal life. It's a job that entertained me most of the time until half a year ago. Now I should embrace the new challenge courageously.

In short (because I think I'm still below standard at English writing, not to mention news articles), it's my pleasure to work with my dearest and enjoy a free lifestyle for two years. Thanks and I'm gonna miss you all. (To those who are still trapped in the hell, I sincerely hope that our dear leader can find the solution to remove the obstacles for you)

2 則留言:

yen@幸福廚房 說...

其實我英文真係好差...
因為我覺得你英文好好啊

Unknown 說...

我可以點反應...

多謝....